Teens Covered for the Lord

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teens Covered for the Lord

A forum for teen, preteen, and young adult girls who practice Christian headcovering in accordance with 1 Corinthians 11 to come together.

2 posters

KLOVE radio station

Jordyn
    Jordyn

KLOVE radio station Empty KLOVE radio station

Post  Jordyn Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:01 pm

I listen to the KLOVE radio station. In Seymore and where i live, it is 91.5. It is a really good radio station to listen to. It always played Cristian songs and the DJ's are really fun. They tell jokes with each other and on air too! I will send the sight. You can listen to is online too!
    http://www.klove.com/
    Thanks!
    Jordyn cherry
    Rachel
    Rachel
    Admin

KLOVE radio station Empty Re: KLOVE radio station

Post  Rachel Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:11 am

We have a similar radio station here I think, Life FM. It's a Christian radio station and they advertise for Christian companies and events, too, as well as playing Christian music most of the time. On Sunday, they play only hymns or praise & worshing songs, as well as broadcasting a sermon from 9 in the morning. All the staff and volunteers are Christian.

Here's the link: http://www.life.on.net/. It's 107.9 FM here.

The DJs are really funny (I think they're insane), and they always joke and tease each other. I think they live on comedy.

Rachel.
    Jordyn
    Jordyn

Post  Jordyn Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:12 pm

Yeah! It is like that, but it dosen't have a sermon. We also have Sprit 95, which is 95.1, which is very similar to KLOVE.
    Jordyn Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:29 am