Teens Covered for the Lord

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teens Covered for the Lord

A forum for teen, preteen, and young adult girls who practice Christian headcovering in accordance with 1 Corinthians 11 to come together.

2 posters

i need some help

Jordyn
    Jordyn

i need some help Empty i need some help

Post  Jordyn Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:44 am

Rachel, how can i download a picture of me on me profie as you did?
    Question
    Rachel
    Rachel
    Admin

i need some help Empty Re: i need some help

Post  Rachel Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:43 am

You'll notice the black bar near the top of your screen with lots of options on it like 'home' and 'search'. 'Profile' should be listed there. Click on it and it'll take you to a screen marked 'edit profile'. Near the top of that, there are several tabs, 'information, 'signature', et cetera. The fourth one from the left says 'avatar'. Click on it.

You should then be able to find an option which says 'upload an avatar from your computer' and next to it a button which says 'browse'. Click on the 'browse' button and you can find any picture which is saved on your computer or on a USB plugged into your computer. Choose it, and then when you get back to the 'avatar' screen it has two tiny little buttons at the bottom which say 'save' and 'reset'. Choose 'save' and the next time you check your profile it should have your picture there.

I hope this makes sense.
    Jordyn
    Jordyn

i need some help Empty thank you rachel

Post  Jordyn Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:16 am

thank u for giving me tips for the picture. my picture looks like this Very Happy !

Sponsored content

i need some help Empty Re: i need some help

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:37 pm